- Responsible for translating business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue.
- Conduct market/competitive analysis and develop strategies to create integrated marketing plans for all SaaS Platform and Service offerings.
- Focus on targeted marketing programs to drive awareness and interest in a company’s offerings.
- Create innovative, compelling, profitable marketing vehicles that contribute to building our differentiation in the marketplace.
- Focus on company brand awareness and identity through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities.
- Create valuable and memorable product messaging and drive that messaging through campaign programs, content, social media, events and other market-facing activities.
- Lead ongoing efforts around brand tracking, audience segmentation, behaviors & insights.
- Product messaging and positioning.
- Identify high impact marketing and partner co-marketing opportunities and manage the creative and messaging of campaigns.
- Drive the company’s unique Point of View, create compelling stories, and ensure consistency in telling those stories across multiple marketing channels.
- Lead and establish expectations for industry leading promotions including trade shows, events, analysts meeting and our customer advisory councils.
- Lead demand generation efforts through online and offline marketing activities for the company’s offerings in support of the strategic marketing plan and ongoing sales related activities.
- Coordinate production & execution of advertising, PR, media, and promotions and track and report campaign ROI.
- Manage global external communications plan to promote products and services consistently across multiple geographies as dictated by business strategy.
- Oversee the leverage of sales automation campaign management and lead nurturing and use them to evaluate and report on marketing program effectiveness while consistently optimizing marketing ROI.
- Responsible for short and long term vision for e-marketing solutions; responsible for all social media strategies.
- Deliver a web content experience that engages and cultivates dialogue with potential prospects.
- Proven experience in ecommerce, social media, digital marketing, and direct response marketing.
- Create and develop marketing strategies for advertising, public relations, competitive analysis, market research, customer experience, and brand management.
- Search engine marketing, search optimization, and content marketing.
- Advertising exchanges and real-time bidding platforms.
- Ability to set up integrated CRM (i.e. MSCRM & Salesforce.com) and advertising platforms to track and measure lead generation campaigns.
- Blogging, content curation, social media and editorial schedules.
- Radio advertising, endorsement radio advertising, cable advertising, broadcast television advertising, and print.