Led a talented team of five marketing professionals, managed a $20 million annual marketing budget, and helped generate over $200 million in annual subscription revenues.
- Increased new paid subscription customers by 300,000 annually through all marketing initiatives including SEM, SEO, online display, CPA media networks, affiliate marketing, video advertising, radio advertising, television advertising, print advertising, direct mail, email marketing, mobile marketing, social marketing, direct response, and brand marketing.
- Grew subscription revenues over 400% annually during the launch of our voice services products through national marketing campaigns targeting small to medium sized businesses and optimizing the performance of landing pages, marketing collateral, and multi-variant testing to drive awareness.
- Led all marketing strategy, media planning, media buying, media optimization, cross-sell, and lead generation activities that led to a 95% increase in corporate enterprise revenues.
- Launched the company’s first radio, television, email, print, viral marketing campaigns and integrated business development deals that increased free subscribers by 2 million, or 50%.
- Led all business development activities including identifying potential partners, preparing presentations, negotiating contracts, coordinating with 25 cross functional team members, reviewing pricing policies, developing websites, preparing marketing materials, tracking performance, managing partnerships to up sell and cross-sell new services that led to CPM, CPC and CPA marketing deals with Yahoo, AOL, MSN Google and integration deals with OpenOffice.org, Sun Microsystems StarOffice, and BlueTie collaboration business services.