Advertising Exchange Industry
Recruited by the CEO, assumed full responsibility for all operating activities, and turned an insolvent company into a leading real-time bidding marketplace targeting small to medium size businesses.
- Set the vision and strategic direction for a dynamic team of 20 professionals that led to expanding into new advertising markets, gaining a sustainable competitive advantage, and growing advertising commission revenues by 150%.
- Coached the sales team and developed sales recruiting, training, compensation and performance programs that led to raising new customer conversion rates from 2% to 14%, boosting customer participation rates from 3% to 15%, and improving customer retention from 13% to 50%.
- Created national advertising campaigns targeting small to mid-sized businesses by integrating Microsoft CRM, ShoreTel Call Management, and an in-house customer database with all marketing programs. The programs increased lead generation by 1,000%, grew customers over 100%, lowered customer acquisition costs by 500%, and lifted revenues over 150%.
- Introduced structure, schedules and accountability to the product development process that led to building an in-house technology department, recruiting and hiring a CTO, designing and releasing a new self-service friendly website, creating a real-time bidding platform to expand into multiple markets, launching a cable television advertising marketplace that reached 26 million households, launching an online advertising marketplaces with over 30 publishers reaching millions of unique visitors, and reducing the product development cycle-time from 12 months to 1 month.
- Reorganized the media relationship team and established key performance indicators that led to adding more than 1,200 radio stations and increasing the radio station participation rate from 30% to 50%.
- Managed all intellectual property programs that led to gaining two international patents.